Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Couch is freezing.

My neighbor gave (!) me her leather couch when she moved out this summer (she was feeling overwhelmed by the whole moving process). I've never had a leather couch; how could I have known that I wouldn't want to sit on it in the winter? Oh: this post has to be tiny, because the dumb arrow on the post below it still has to point to the poll. UPDATE: Voyla (English spelling)! More room for posts (see comment). Maybe, in my next post, I shall discuss my doorknob or something.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I think you can switch the position of your poll with that of your pic and about me post, that way you can write a little more ;)
btw, leather couches are overrated.

Pam & Steve Johanson said...

Can't help you with the technical/post thingie. Do you really think leather couches are cold?! We've never found ours to be cold. Though now we live in Miami Beach, so maybe that doesn't count.

Laura said...

Yeah, I think I need some sort of widget to place it inside the post.

Speaking of technical issues, my ipod JUST froze at the beginning (of course) of my run. I'd planned on Tower of Power, but instead I had to run for an hour in silence, alone with my thoughts. It was pretty horrific. And since it froze, the Nike+ thingy didn't even record my mileage! It's like it never happened! I can't even get it to turn off! Help!

Anonymous said...

This has happened to me, young lady. To turn off your iPod, press and hold the menu button, then simultaneously press and hold the center button. This will cause a soft reset. See if that don't be boostin yo's, as we say in Oaktown.

Laura said...

Thanks Ronnie, I gave it an iShot, but the thing was having an iKiniption. This has happened before: Eventually, the battery drains (well after the run has ended), and it forgets to stay stuck.