Thursday, September 27, 2007

Assessments and Self-Assessments

Season 4 of The Office started tonight. Didn't love it. I fear it may jump the shark this season, but I'm willing to reserve judgment for now.

Speaking of the office, I just drafted a self-assessment for my performance review tomorrow morning. "A ridiculous exercise" as a friend has recently been quoted as saying?

Speaking of exercise, I didn't, today. I was too busy being ridiculously stressed about doing my self-assessment. Here's my self-assessment:

1. Fat (didn't exercise today).
2. Proficient at "the segue."
3. Very tired.

Speaking of tired, I'm going to bed (it's actually a lot later than 8:44 pm).

3 comments:

Sammyl69 said...

yeah not that funny episode of the office...

Laura said...

Didn't even come close to the "krentist" episode....

Anonymous said...

You're way off base, here. Way, way, way off base. In fact, in the history of 4th season, season premieres, this premiere episode of The Office, Season 4, is the best ever.

It explored the meaning of life, relationships, the eternal struggle between man and mortality, health and rabidity, carbo-loading and abdominal cramping, the G-d-existence deniers and the fact that there are so many churches and the paternity of Jesus.

Go ahead, tempt fate, brandish your "jump the shark" metaphor, look at the glass as half empty, think of yourself as fat instead of not dangerously underfed and underweight, and you tempt your own doom...DOOM!

You are on notice that it is illegal within Scranton city limits to use the "jump the shark" metaphor, a metaphor which, by the way, itself jumped the shark when Henry Winkler's career fizzled out shortly after Happy Days ended its run.