Wednesday, December 5, 2007

How'd it go?

My current BFF has a job interview today. I wonder how it's going. I wonder if I should call him to remind him to turn his phone off. This idea could backfire, though, depending on the timing.

So if he gets the job, he'll be working in the East Bay. I work in the East Bay. And I live in the East Bay. How fun would that be?!?! But then the poor thing will be working as a real lawyer. So he'll be a bucket of stress, and he won't have time to hang out, because he'll be drafting some brief, or traveling for discovery/interrogatories, or doing whatever it is that those wacky lawyers do 120 hours/week. I don't know if I should want him to get that job. I bet my local Trader Joe's needs checkers though, because it just opened. The more I think about it, Trader Joe's just works better for me. I think he should work at Trader Joe's....

No comments: