Thursday, August 21, 2008

wash me

When I got home from work today, I was irritated to see a postcard stuck in my driver's side window. I hate it when people do that. I yanked it off the rubber dealio and headed for the trashcan, just inches away from me, and as I got ready to toss it in, I read it. DoneRight Auto Spa.

Looked around.

My car had been the only one accosted.

My headlights are quite yellow. Kinda like a blackish yellow, really. I actually thought the bulbs needed replacing the other day, but then I realized they're just that dirty.

I kept the card. Free pick up and delivery. I'm going to call them tomorrow (card says "call today" but they are not the boss of me).

3 comments:

Audra Marie Dewitt said...

Free pick up and delivery? Wowza. Such service.

AM

ps. all your vacation pictures are gorgeous....

and i finally met your co-worker yesterday!

~ lauren said...

free pick up and delivery?

you mean you give them the keys to your car and then they drive away with it?

save that, maybe i'll try it too. after you do it.

Laura said...

Thanks Marie! Turns out it's impossible to take a bad picture in Utah.

Lauren: Hee. When you put it like that...